Heel 4.9 in
Platform 1.3 in
Gold metal buckle
Adhesive: Water-based glue
Handmade in Mexico
This shoe comes in its exact length and width, we recommend you to order your usual size.
Exchanges and Returns
Regina Romero’s priority is to provide our clients with the best service through designing and manufacturing world-class fashion shoes. We work with the highest-quality leather and focus on the comfort of our designs for you to enjoy. Our handmade leather shoes are crafted by Mexican artisans who follow thorough techniques to produce exclusive women's shoes.
Please note that return and exchange policies vary depending on the online store (digital marketplace, digital platform, etc.) in which the product was originally purchased.
If you want to return or exchange your merchandise you need to contact the online store where the product was originally purchased.
However, returned items must comply with our return policy:
- Returns are only accepted if the merchandise is unworn, undamaged, unused and unaltered with the original package included and its original condition.
- The shoes must be returned in its original branded box and dust bag, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Items returned worn or used or that don’t fall within our return policy will not be refunded, and will be sent back to you at your cost.
- All sale and promotional-priced items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
* Shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface, always try on shoes on the carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
* Remember that our shoes are made of leather; if the leather soles get severely wet they can come off, in this case, what you need to do is go to your local shoemaker to fix them.
Some shoes have decorations or accessories, you must be very careful not to get caught or hooked since, as in any garment, they can come off. If this happens, it can be easily fixed by your local shoemaker.
LEATHER & MATERIALS
Regina Romero uses the highest quality of Leathers and Materials.
Slight variations in leathers are entirely normal for the type of natural leathers used by Regina Romero
All materials are sourced for their exceptional quality and are tested extensively prior to sale.
We recommend to take note of the following care information to enjoy your product for a long time:
Humidity, salt, and atmospheric agents, in general, can cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear, due to the delicacy of leather and metal accessories.
Therefore, please try to avoid rain and direct contact with heat, oil, grease (makeup), alcohol, perfume, and other abrasive products as Regina Romero cannot assume responsibility for the eventual deterioration, modification, and mishandling of our products.
Avoid contact with any materials which may transfer their color pigments onto our products.
Always store your product in the dust bag provided when not in use.