Cony is our classic Croco-textured patent leather moccasin, with a golden chain hardware at its front. "JARC" technology makes this model extra comfortable.
Regina Romero was established in 1984, born out of the idea to combine the luxurious feel of Italian quality materials with Mexico's talented and dedicated handiwork.
Regina Romero’s family expertise in the national leather business dates back to 1964, this being the inspiration to create a business of her own. Her designs were so fashion-forward at that time, they became objects of desire.
“What I propose is footwear for women that love both design and quality: A contemporary-timeless design, manufactured to meet European quality standards, but crafted by the thoroughness and passion of Mexican artisans. This combination has given life to our designs as luxury leather goods, with impeccable quality and timeless design at affordable prices.”
Quality and comfort are top priorities at Regina Romero, they make up the very building blocks of our mission. Within the design and fabrication of every single pair of shoes, we make sure that each pair lives up to our standards of excellence.
Free Shipping in the US
All Payment Methods.
100% satisfaction or your money back (in unused merchandise and full packaging, within 7 days received)
This shoe comes in its exact length and width, we recommend you to order your usual size.
Regina Romero’s priority is to provide our clients with the best service through designing and manufacturing world-class fashion shoes. We work with the highest-quality leather and focus on the comfort of our designs for you to enjoy. Our handmade leather shoes are crafted by Mexican artisans who follow thorough techniques to produce exclusive women's shoes.
However, returned items must comply with our return policy:
- Returns are only accepted if the merchandise is unworn, undamaged, unused and unaltered with the original package included and its original condition.
- The shoes must be returned in its original branded box and dust bag, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Items returned worn or used or that don’t fall within our return policy will not be refunded, and will be sent back to you at your cost.
- All sale and promotional-priced items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
* Shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface, always try on shoes on the carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
* Remember that our shoes are made of leather; if the leather soles get severely wet they can come off, in this case, what you need to do is go to your local shoemaker to fix them.
Some shoes have decorations or accessories, you must be very careful not to get caught or hooked since, as in any garment, they can come off. If this happens, it can be easily fixed by your local shoemaker.
LEATHER & MATERIALS
Regina Romero uses the highest quality of Leathers and Materials.
Slight variations in leathers are entirely normal for the type of natural leathers used by Regina Romero
All materials are sourced for their exceptional quality and are tested extensively prior to sale.
We recommend to take note of the following care information to enjoy your product for a long time:
Therefore, please try to avoid rain and direct contact with heat, oil, grease (makeup), alcohol, perfume, and other abrasive products as Regina Romero cannot assume responsibility for the eventual deterioration, modification, and mishandling of our products.